Fridays at 8/7c on Nat Geo WILD
– Pet Talk is the first prime time talk show for pet owners. It is a one-stop animal resource with two veterinarian and a wildlife expert to answer all your questions, and a roving reporter who travels the country to find the latest pet trends.
– Get ready to get hands-on. Pet Talk tests out the latest pet products, plays games with audience members, shows off some incredible DIY projects and trots out more live animals than a barnyard.
– Pet Talk covers topics ranging from health and nutrition to behavior and grooming to the latest pet trends and amazing heartfelt animal stories.
– Pet Talk features experts from around the world including animal behaviorists, biologists, grooming specialists, pet food chefs, authors, and animal celebrities.
– Pet Talk has a dream team of animal experts including
two veterinarians, Tina Olivieri and Courtney Campbell, naturalist David Mizejewski, and field reporter Andre Milan, who are bringing you the latest pet news, trends and fascinating animal stories.
Join Annie and Madison as they team up to teach Doga By YogaForce to Andre Milan on Nat Geo Wild’s PET TALK on Friday, April 14.
Our next Class is 12:00-12:30 at PET FOOD EXPRESS in Burlingame, CA on Saturday, April 22. Learn how to DOGA! This class is $40.00 with proceeds going to benefit The Brodie Fund, a non profit that helps raise money to offer financial assistance, through grants, to families who have pets fighting cancer. Small well behaved dogs only and space is limited. Must call or email 323 309 8808/ firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. This one is almost sold out!
Save May 18th at 12:00-12:30 for Doga By YogaForce, Shopping and Yappy Hour at Wilkes Bashford at The Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto. Space is limited. Please see www.yogaforce.com for details. 25% of the proceeds for this class will benefit The Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA. Class will be dogs under 20 pounds. $50.00 and YogaForce Mats will be offered for sale. All dogs must be updated on shots and be well socialized. This is not a dog training class it is a dog yoga class. Wine and shopping will round out the hour. This one is already selling out! Call or e mail 323 309 8808/ email@example.com to reserve your spot now.
Napa Yappy Hour, details on the way… June!
Western University of Health Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine Annie will lecture and give a class about the benefits of DOGA in September, 2017.
Want to schedule your own Doga Class? 30 minute class $40.00 per person group of 6 or more people + travel expenses.
Contact 323 309 8808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Doga? Watch a clip of the class on National Geographic Wild’s PET TALK. Click on the link below. Air Date: April 14, 2017